Sat, Mar 23|
Wheels of Arabia Track Day - 23rd March 2019
Wheels of Arabia & MV Agusta UAE is proud to bring you unforgetable day filled with motorcycle track riding, adrenaline and fun with friends. All the brands are welcome. Bring on the action!
Time & Location
Mar 23, 2019, 7:00 AM – 1:00 PM
Dubai Autodrome, Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Rd - دبي - United Arab Emirates
About The Event
Come and join us during our upcoming Wheels of Arabia track day on 23rd March 2018 at Dubai Autodrome. We will have fun at National Circuit. Riders will be split into 2-3 groups (according their experience) depends on the number of participants. MV Agusta owners entrance fee 525 AED, owners of all other brands 680 AED (prices are VAT included).
- 7:00am - 7:55am mandatory registration & technical check of your motorcycle
- 8:00am mandatory safety briefing
- 9:00am first track session
- 1:00pm event end
In order to participate the event, your motorcycle must be in perfect condition, we will do motorcycle technical inspection after your registration. Please be aware that we can't fix your motorcycle in case we will find any issue on it during technical inspection. Please keep this in mind as we don't want you to be disappointed in case you won't be allowed to ride on the track due to the not suitable condition of your motorcycle. We will be checking following:
- tyres must be in good condition (minimum 2mm thread for road tyres, max 3 year old)
- absolutely no oil or other fluids fluid leaks (coolant, brake fluid, petrol)
- brake pads must have sufficient thickness, brake disc must be in good condition
- throttle must operate correctly while tilting the steering left/right
- no loose body parts / foot-pegs / seat / fuel tank etc.
- correct chain tension and good condition front & rear sprockets
- folded / taped mirrors
- brake & clutch levers operating perfectly (make sure you don't have old brake fluid or air in the system)
- handlebars properly fixed
Apart from your motorcycle you will need to bring your full face helmet (safety homologated), motorcycle leather riding gear (one piece suit or jacket & trousers that zips together), high motorcycle boots, long motorcycle gloves. Back protector is highly recommended.
We are looking forward to see you there!
MV Agusta owner.
This option is ONLY for riders who will ride their MV Agusta motorcycle at the track.
NON MV Agusta owner.
This booking is for all riders who will ride other motorcycle than MV Agusta on track.