Wheels of Arabia & MV Agusta Track Day - 8th November 2019
Time & Location
About The Event
Wheels of Arabia & MV Agusta are happy to bring you motorcycle track day on 8th November 2019 at Dubai Autodrome. All the motorcycle brands are welcome. Riders will be split into 3 groups, each group will be riding total of 4x 20min. Circuit configuration will be National Circuit.
MV Agusta owners entrance fee 525 AED, owners of all other brands 685 AED (prices are VAT included). Visitors & spectators entrance is free.
- 6:30am - 7:55am mandatory registration & motorcycle technical check for all the riders
- 8:00am mandatory safety briefing for all riders
- 9:00am first track session
- 1:00pm event end
In order to participate in the event, your motorcycle must be in perfect condition, we will be scrutinizing all the motorcycles to make sure they are safe to go on the track. Please be aware that we can't fix your motorcycle in case we will find any issue on it during technical inspection. Please keep this in mind as we don't want you to be disappointed in case you won't be allowed to ride on the track due to the not suitable condition of your motorcycle. We will be checking the following:
- tyres must be in good condition (minimum 2mm thread for road tyres, max 3 year old), slick tyres are allowed
- absolutely no oil or other fluids fluid leaks (coolant, brake fluid, petrol)
- brake pads must have sufficient thickness, brake disc must be in good condition
- throttle must operate correctly while tilting the steering left/right
- no loose body parts / foot-pegs / seat / fuel tank etc.
- the chain must have correct tension and front & rear sprockets must be in good condition
- mirrors have to be folded or taped
- brake & clutch levers must be operating perfectly (make sure you don't have old brake fluid or air in the system)
- handlebars must be properly fixed
Apart from your motorcycle, you will need to bring your full-face helmet (safety homologated), motorcycle leather riding gear (one-piece suit or jacket & trousers that zips together), high motorcycle boots, long motorcycle gloves. Back protector is highly recommended.
We are looking forward to seeing you there!
- MV Agusta owner.AED 525AED 5250AED 0
- NON MV Agusta owner.AED 685AED 6850AED 0